Party ideas for the early years (4-7)
As kids get towards school age, parties tend to be all about larger gatherings of the whole class for a couple of hours of manic fun! At Twizzle we can take this in our stride and provide just the right solution to make sure there are plenty of giggles, games, prizes and musical moments!
Note that the ideas here are for inspiration only and in practice we recommend a blend of activities or ideas, depending on the interests of your child, your venue and budget.
Steps to plan your Twizzle Party
Here are some simple steps to sorting out a really fantastic party!
- Choose a suitable date and venue
- Decide approximately how many guests will be invited
- Think about suitable party theme or activities - feel free to browse our site!
- Think about number of entertainers and what you want them to do
- How do you want to manage catering?
- Would any equipment or accessories really finish off the party - e.g. a chocolate fountain?