Party Ideas for growing-up kids (8-12 years)
As kids grow up they start to expand their horizons into new interests and phases of growing up. Along with this, parties tend to become more specific to the interests of the child and can sometimes be really creative - perfect to share with a smaller number of close friends, rather than the whole class at school.
Take a look around some of our party ideas for growing up kids, many of which will take them to new venues and some really great experiences - lucky things! Remember of course that the ideas here are just for reference - we can blend ideas and come up with the perfect party for your child.
Steps to plan your Twizzle Party
Here are some simple steps to sorting out a really fantastic party!
- Choose a suitable date and venue
- Decide approximately how many guests will be invited
- Think about suitable party theme or activities - feel free to browse our site!
- Think about number of entertainers and what you want them to do
- How do you want to manage catering?
- Would any equipment or accessories really finish off the party - e.g. a chocolate fountain?